From Principia Wiki
Changes in 1.2.4
- Added a config dialog for the Jumper for high-precision needs.
- Experimental triangle wave added to the Synthesizer.
- Huge performance boost (up to 300%) to levels that are use static objects
- Added a slider to the spikes for Damage.
- Increased the maximum zoom for the Cam Marker
- A lot of object descriptions added or refined.
- Linear decay slider
- Checkpoint only worked in layer 1
- Sockets didn't properly reset their value on pause
- Dragging an object in to the border of the screen now moves the camera with the object. This can be disabled in the settings dialog.
- The adventure robot should be less 'jumpy' when colliding with his body against objects.
- FX Emitter performance boost. (???)
- New level property: 'Do not require dragfield'
- Power supply max voltage doubled, have fun!
- New object: Cursor field. Use this object to track the players cursor/finger movement inside the specified field.
Changes in 1.2.3
- Fixed a graphics issue on Galaxy Tab 3
- New objects: Linear Decay, Limit
- Rope much more stable
Changes in 1.2.2
- New object: Sequencer
- Fixed a crash that occured when no internet connection was available
- Revised electronics solver (150% performance boost)
- New camera settings
- Portrait mode bugfixes
- Many other bugfixes
Changes in 1.2.1
- Added a bunch of drum sounds to the SFX Emitter
- Added a lot more options to the Synthesizer
- New level property: Disable physics
- Bugfix: Snap can no longer output values above 1.0
- Various other bugfixes
- It's now possible to change the level type in the Level Properties dialog
Changes in 1.2
- 10 New objects
- Var getter & setter, for storing level persistant values
- SFX Emitter, Wrap Condenser, IF-else, cmp-e, cmp-l, cmp-le, snap
- Synthesizer for generating sound (BETA)
- New sandbox menu
- New level property: Portrait mode, great for minigames like pinball
- New level property: Disable auto RC cam follow
- Many bugfixes