From Principia Wiki
Versions before 1.1.2 did not keep a proper record of the changes.
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- Now allowing external storage installations
- It's now possible to delete levels by long-pressing them in the Open dialog
- Various bugfixes
Changes in 1.1.7
- New object: Signal Graph
- Sensitivity slider for tiltmeter
- Bugfixes related to Time Ctrl object
Changes in 1.1.6
- Touch input fine-tuning
- New object: Cam Zoomer
- New object: Time control
- New object: Prompt
- Bugfix: Glitch when jumping in adventure mode
- Bugfix: Too many sticky notes crashed the game
- Bugfix: Switch object did not reset properly after play/pause
- Various tiny object bugfixes
- Various object size/model fixes
- Help labels are now rendered above sockets
- RC override values now working properly
- Increased friction of wheel (does not affect old levels)
Changes in 22.214.171.124
- Bugfix: The loader is now a lot more failsafe. In case of a crash, the settings file is reduced to lower graphics in an attempt to let the game load properly.
Changes in 1.1.5
- Bugfix: Game progress was lost if phone went to sleep during loading screen
- Transmitted 0-values now have low priority
- Initial value of toggler can now be set
- Added a settings button in the main menu
- Implemented object snap movement/rotation. While moving or rotating an object, hold down another finger to enable snap
- Level 21 can now be completed
Changes in 1.1.4
- Bombs can now be destroyed using lasers.
- Rope rendering bugfixes.
- Command pad could not aim left.
- Sparsifier bugfix.
- Main level bugfixes.
- Rocket/Thruster sublayer fixes.
Changes in 1.1.3
- 2 new levels
- Fixed some text size issues on high-density devices
- Electronic device labels now fade out when zoomed out
- Smaller game size
- Various bugfixes
Changes in 1.1.2
- Implemented Autosave in the sandbox
- Fixed some texture issues
- Improved handling of back button and pausing/resuming
- Adventure mode bugfixes